How to Join
|Step 1. Submit Membership Application
||Step 2. Attend a 30 Minute Membership Orientation
||Step 3. Pay the $50 Annual Membership Fee
- Orientation covers goals of the MPBGC
- Details of our Programs
- Member rules of conduct
- Parent Q/A, Special Needs Assesment
- $50 per academic year (June 1st – May 31st).
- Additional costs are required for our Summer, Winter and Spring Break Camps.
- Scholarships may be available for students, based upon proven need and available funding.
Upon completion of the Orientation session your child will be welcomed as an official member of the Mid-Peninsula Boys & Girls Club!